EMT EMS Paramedic 550 Paracord bracelet White Outlined
EMTs, Paramedics, First Responders, and all Health Care Professionals. Show your pride and identify yourself as the Professional that you are.
This 550 Paracord can even be another tool in your belt when treating a patient. It can spark the conversation between patient and care giver and open up an avenue of trust and communication.
These 550 Paracord bracelets can make great recognition gifts at meetings, training sessions, and award ceremonies.
This bracelet can:
- Call out EMT, Paramedic, EMS, Flight Nurse
- Have a white, neon green, or neon yellow accent stripe
- If you need an organization name or something special there are other options available. Contact us.
This durable 550 Paracord wristband is waterproof and will stand to abuse. It comes with the main color of Black with neon green accent cord. The aluminum charm is nickel-free and waterproof. The charm is printed using a technique called dye sublimation and will not wear off with normal wear and tear.
Our Slim Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 5, 5.5, and 6 inch. We remove the inner nylon cores of the 550 Paracord for a much less bulky bracelet. We use a 3/8" side release KAM clasp to securely latch the bracelet.
Our Regular Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 6 through 9 inch. It is approximately 5/8" wide and we use a 5/8" side release KAM clasp to secure it. Regular Style bracelets optionally can be upgraded to a metal clasp and/or reflective cord.
The entire process from graphic design to bracelet construction is performed in-house for a truly Hand Crafted in the USA Product. We control the entire process which allows for virtually limitless customized or personalized options!
- If you need more/different details on the tag please use contact us.
- Use our picture charts to view the paracord colors.
- Wrap a strip of paper or string around your wrist - mark where the ends overlap comfortably. Measure that against a ruler to the nearest 1/2 inch. Please do not add any extra length. We will add to the WRIST length you give, to adjust for the thickness of the paracord.
- Please Contact us if you have questions.
We Also Recommend