4 Line Custom Medical Alert Bracelet
Medical Alert Bracelet for Children and Adults
- Life Threatening Conditions
- EMTs/Paramedics will know what happened & proper medical care to give
- Seconds Save Lives!
- Peace of Mind
- Condition Awareness
- Best Seller
Medical alert wristband for Nut Allergies, Diabetes, FPIEs, Gluten/Wheat Allergies, Seizures, Asthma, Insect Reactions, Drug Reactions, Crohn's Disease, Celiac Disease, Dementia, or any other medical issue. We've got your back as well as your child's back with 40+ years in EMS and over 6 years making Medical Alert Bracelets.
- Two lines of text up to 25 characters each.
- An additional 2 lines of text up to 15 characters each
- Medical conditions; Allergies; Meds; Emergency Contact #; or a Name
- If you need more than one name or one phone # there are other options available. Contact us.
This durable 550 Paracord wristband is waterproof and will stand to abuse. We offer a broad selection of color options ranging from basic black to tie-dye. The aluminum charm is nickel-free and waterproof. The charm is printed using a technique called dye sublimation and will not wear off with normal wear and tear.
Our Slim Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 5, 5.5, and 6 inch. We remove the inner nylon cores of the 550 Paracord for a much less bulky bracelet. We use a 3/8" side release KAM clasp to securely latch the bracelet.
Our Regular Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 6 through 9 inch. It is approximately 5/8" wide and we use a 5/8" side release KAM plastic clasp to secure it ( 6" and 6.5" use the 3/8" clasp). Regular Style bracelets optionally can be upgraded to a metal clasp and/or reflective cord.
The entire process from graphic design to bracelet construction is performed in-house for a truly Hand Crafted in the USA Product. We control the entire process which allows for virtually limitless customized or personalized options!
- If you need more/different details on the tag please use contact us.
- Use our picture charts to select the paracord colors.
- Wrap a strip of paper or string around your wrist - mark where the ends overlap comfortably. Measure that against a ruler to the nearest 1/2 inch. Please do not add any extra length. We will add to the WRIST length you give, to adjust for the thickness of the paracord.
- Please Contact us if you have questions.
We Also Recommend