Autism Medical Alert Bracelet w/Phone#
Medical Alert Bracelet for Children and Adults
- Life Threatening Conditions
- EMTs/Paramedics will know what happened & proper medical care to give
- Seconds Save Lives!
- Peace of Mind
- Condition Awareness
Medical alert wristband for children with Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Non-verbal children, elopement risks, special needs. We've got your back as well as your child's back with 40+ years in EMS and over 6 years making Medical Alert Bracelets.
Seconds Save Lives! Your child's chances of receiving proper medical care are increased by providing care givers valuable medical information.
This medical alert bracelet will call out:
- First Name; Autism;
- An single emergency contact first name or (Mom, Dad etc.) and a single phone #
- If you need more than one name or one phone # there are other options available. Contact us.
This durable 550 Paracord wristband is waterproof and will stand up to the abuse your child will throw at it. We offer a broad selection of color options ranging from basic black to tie-dye. The aluminum charm is nickel-free and waterproof. The charm is printed using a technique called dye sublimation and will not wear off with normal wear and tear.
Our Slim Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 5, 5.5, and 6 inch. We remove the inner nylon cores of the 550 Paracord for a much less bulky bracelet. We use a 3/8" side release KAM clasp to securely latch the bracelet.
Our Regular Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 6 through 9 inch. It is approximately 5/8" wide and we use a 5/8" side release KAM plastic clasp to secure it ( 6" and 6.5" use the 3/8" clasp). Regular Style bracelets optionally can be upgraded to a metal clasp and/or reflective cord.
The entire process from graphic design to bracelet construction is performed in-house for a truly Hand Crafted in the USA Product. We control the entire process which allows for virtually limitless customized or personalized options!
- If you need more/different details on the tag please use contact us.
- Use our picture charts to select the paracord colors.
- Wrap a strip of paper or string around your wrist - mark where the ends overlap comfortably. Measure that against a ruler to the nearest 1/2 inch. Please do not add any extra length. We will add to the WRIST length you give, to adjust for the thickness of the paracord.
- Please Contact us if you have questions.
We Also Recommend