Lost Child ICE ID Name Bracelet w/2 Phone#
Life Saving Lost Child's ID Bracelet, Vacations, Family Outings, School Activities, Field Trips, Elopement Risks, Special Needs. We've got your back as well as your child's back with 40+ years in EMS and over 6 years making Children's ID Bracelets.
Pack some peace of mind on your next family outing by outfitting your child with an ICE (In Case of Emergency) bracelet. This durable 550 Paracord wristband is waterproof and will stand up to the abuse your child will throw at it. We offer a broad selection of color options ranging from basic black to tie-dye. The aluminum charm is nickel-free and waterproof. The charm is printed using a technique called dye sublimation and will not wear off with normal wear and tear.
This ICE bracelet reads:
- Child's first name
- Phone #
- Phone #
If you want an option that doesn't show your child's name, you can order this bracelet.
Our Slim Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 5, 5.5, and 6 inch. We remove the inner nylon cores of the 550 Paracord for a much less bulky bracelet. We use a 3/8" side release KAM clasp to securely latch the bracelet.
Our Regular Style bracelet is available in wrist sizes 6 through 9 inch. It is approximately 5/8" wide and we use a 5/8" side release KAM plastic clasp to secure it ( 6" and 6.5" use the 3/8" clasp). Regular Style bracelets optionally can be upgraded to a metal clasp and/or reflective cord.
The entire process from graphic design to bracelet construction is performed in-house for a truly Hand Crafted in the USA Product. We control the entire process which allows for virtually limitless customized or personalized options!
- Also great for field trips, play dates, joggers, hikers, runners, dementia, Alzheimer's, special needs, etc.
- An ICE bracelet is the perfect solution for reuniting a lost person with their parent, guardian or caregiver.
- If you need more/different details on the tag please use contact us.
- Use our picture charts to select the paracord colors.
- Wrap a strip of paper or string around your wrist - mark where the ends overlap comfortably. Measure that against a ruler to the nearest 1/2 inch. Please do not add any extra length. We will add to the WRIST length you give, to adjust for the thickness of the paracord.
- Please Contact us if you have questions.
We Also Recommend